REO Advisory Services
Gilbert & Ezelle delivers a wide array of advisory and consulting services to banks, financial institutions, corporations, developers and investors on individual underperforming assets and/or portfolios. These services are specifically geared toward repositioning underperforming assets in order to enhance their annual financial performance in advance of executing a disposition strategy which optimizes the owner’s financial return.
Typical advisory services include:
- A detailed physical and financial assessment of the asset and its associated market with special emphasis on the identified set of directly competitive properties
- Financial modeling to include pro-formas
- Valuation consulting to include a current most probable sales price analysis and projected performance over the next 24 to 36 months based on a repositioning of the asset
- Preparation of a strategic marketing plan
- Implementation of strategic marketing plan to include contract negotiations and administration of due diligence process leading to closing of transaction
The primary goals and objectives of these services include:
- Minimizing the risk and maximizing the return on the assets by precisely executing the disposition and strategic marketing plan in a timely manner
- Providing the owners with clear and well supported guidance on how individual assets within the portfolio are rated:
- Distressed assets with very limited upside potential that are candidates for immediate disposition
- Fundamentally sound assts in which additional incremental value and/or financial return can be achieved with their strategic repositioning and customized strategic marketing plan
These REO Advisory and Disposition Services afford our clients the option of effectively outsourcing their plan for identifying, analyzing, repositioning and disposing of underperforming assets.